Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Groceries week of 5/27

I'm trying not to go grocery shopping till next week so I can use up what I've got and start fresh next week to keep better track. I had to run out to Food Lion to get a 1/2 gallon of whole milk for Little Dude so I've only spent $2.37 (after tax). We just ran out of eggs today and cereal yesterday so breakfast will be something like oatmeal or toast for the next few days. Lunches have been leftovers or sandwiches. Tonight we're having spaghetti (yum!). I have everything I need in my pantry. It's one of those meals I try to always have the ingredients on hand for. I haven't figured out dinners for the rest of the week yet. I'm going to try and get a better post for next weeks menu and grocery shopping before the week is half through, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment