Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Free Furniture

It seems this is the season everyone and his brother is moving. Luckily it's also the season for free furniture. I can't believe the stuff I'm seeing on craigslist this summer. I'm lucky to live in an area that has a very very active craigslist. With everyone moving there's lots of furniture staying behind. It's not always due to being a cheap piece that's broken either. Most of what I've seen it people not having room to take it with them. Bedroom furniture, kitchen furniture, living room furniture.
Other stuff is selling for cheap for the same reason. Dishes, pots and pans, older style t.v.'s, wall art. If your in the market for something and a little patient (and not too picky on style) you could get some great stuff for your home. I hope to find a dresser to switch out from Little Dude's room. He currently has a short long one and I want a tall skinny one to give him more floor space to play (I also plan on putting it in the closet where he can't get it as he as recently learned how to open the drawers and pull out EVERYTHING in them and make a huge mess).

No comments:

Post a Comment