Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Easy Banana Bread Muffins

I love bananas. Little Dude loves bananas. Big Dude...not so much. But that may be due to his being allergic to them. Whatever, more for me. I had about 1/2 a bunch of bananas that decided to start going bad even though they didn't have those yucky brown spots on the outside. I knew we wouldn't eat them up before they were complete mush and since the weather dropped to the upper 70's (for the day) I decided to make some muffins!

Don't they look yummy? My recipe yielded 18 muffins(some ate some...I wonder who??). My batter was on the runny side so next time I'll also use more flour. All I had on hand was green wrappers left over from Christmas so ignore the green. I'm going to be experimenting with not using wrappers soon.
Now for the recipe!
Banana Bread Muffins

1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 stick butter
1/2 tbs vanilla extract (optional)
2 bananas
1 cup flour (I used self rising so I didn't need to add anything else and make this supper easy to make)

Mix sugar and eggs in mixer, add butter (I chopped mine into fifths to make mixing easier), vanilla extract, and bananas. Mix well. Add flour (I added 1/2 at a time).

Place 1/4 cup batter into wrapper lined cupcake pan. Bake at 350 for 22 min.

Enjoy!

Please comment if you have any tips, suggestions, or kudos!

No comments:

Post a Comment