Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Where have I been?

This month has gone by so fast. I can't believe it's almost over. At the beginning of the month Big Dude and I suffered a personal tragedy and it took me a few weeks to get better. Maybe one day I'll write about it, but not now.
 By the time I was better it was Little Dude's first birthday! I can't believe my baby is gone and now he's a toddler. I've got post lined up later detailing his birthday and his party and what not.


My goals for September are to keep better records of my grocery shopping and menu plans. I also want to try and write a record of what each meal cost to keep my family. That way when money gets tight I can plan a few more of the frugal ones.  I think doing this will help make me better organized. Starting Sunday I'm going to post my menu plan for the week and sometime before Wednesday I'll add any grocery shopping I need/plan/want to do. Come back soon and join me as I start my journey (one step at a time..hahahah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment