Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Menu plan 9/2/12

First week of September menu plan:

Breakfast and Lunch aren't on here. Breakfast is just me and Little Dude all week long so I keep it simple. Scrambled eggs, oatmeal, cereal, etc. Lunch is either LO's or sandwiches.

Sunday 9/2-  Meatloaf (added in black beans, super yummy),mashed potatoes, corn
Monday 9/3 (Labor Day). Day got away from me. Leftovers.
Tuesday 9/4- Tilapia and Shrimp with broccoli.
Wednesday 9/5- Crockpot chicken, homemade gravy, mac-n-cheese, veggies. (save leftover chicken for round 2 meal)
Thursday 9/6- Blackbean burgers, homemade potato salad, veggies
Friday 9/7- LO Chicken Salad sandwiches (round 2 meal)
Saturday 9/8- Crockpot bbq beef ribs

All I need to buy right now is potatoes for Thursday night. I'll look at the sales adds tonight and see whats a good deal that I need to buy for next week. My budget for tomorrow will be around $60.00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment