Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Simple Summer Day (with pictures of LD)

     We've had such nice weather all summer long. It's only been in the 90's like 10 times or so. It's a great thing to have my family back together and enjoy some outdoors! Big Dude got a new grill this summer after we moved. We switched from propane to charcoal and we're loving it. He's the griller and I'm the sipper of wine for our cook outs (I do help with the sides). I got some chalk for Little Dude a while back and forgot about it (oops!) till now. I gave him a piece to play with and he absolutely loved coloring outside! It was hard to convince him to stop so he could eat dinner. I think there was a cookie bribe involved.



Bear Bear needed some coloring too!
I may finally have to cut his hair. And it took him so long to grow it too....

Happy Summer Fun everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment