Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sears Outlet Free Apparel Tuesday

     Live near a participating Sears Outlet? Are you a Shop Your Way Rewards member? (if not it's free). Check out the Sears Outlet facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Sears.Outlet.Stores for more information on how to get a free piece of clothing today (and today only). No purchase necessary.
     I've done this since I found out about it in February. It used to be every Tuesday, but now it's random Tuesdays in the month so I check their facebook page pretty regularly. I've always used my phone to show the coupon picture since my printer is on vacation. I've never had any problem showing them (sometimes they don't even ask to see it!), but if your going to do that call and make sure it's ok first.
     I do want to point out this coupon is for Sears Outlet stores, and not a regular Sears.  If your lucky enough to live near an outlet happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment